Saturday, September 4, 2010

Spicy Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry

INGREDIENTS

STIR FRY
Napa Cabbage
Carrots
Edamame
Ginger
Green Onions
Chicken

SAUCE
Chili Garlic Sause
Teriyaki Sauce
Soy Sauce

STEP 1
Cut up all the ingredients.

Use frozen chicken that is thawed a little for easier slicing!

STEP 2
Heat up a frying pan with oil (we used sesame oil). Add green onions and ginger. Let it cook for a minute.

STEP 3
Add chicken and cook until done. Add Carrots, cook for a minute or two. Then add napa cabbage.

STEP 4
When everything looks pretty much done, add an equal mixture of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. Then add the spicy garlic sauce (add as much or as little as you want). Then add the edamame last.

STEP 5 (optional)
In a separate little bowl or cup add a teaspoon of flour and mix it with water. Add this watery mixture to the pan. This will make the sauce thicker.

STEP 6
Pair the chicken stir fry with some jasmine rice!

10 comments:

  1. that looks sooooo yummmmmyy!!!!! cant wait to try!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stir fry, looks so yummy!! I found you on the Lady Bloggers Society and I am now following you! I would love for you to follow back!
    http://www.mommykatie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the LBS Tea Party.
    This looks like something I make on those nights where I only have a few minutes to prep for dinner! Its irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be trying this! Thanks! Here from LBS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum.... great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG That looks sooooo good. I love your recipes Eugenia :) Especially since I have like 80% of the ingredients to start which makes it super easy! I stir fry a lot too...but never heated sesame oil. I always topped by dishes with a bit of sesame oil for flavour. I'll try cooking with sesame oil next time I stir fry :)

    ReplyDelete