Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Deals for Dining Out at www.restaurant.com!

We found this site a couple months ago and have saved so much money eating out! Its called Restraurant.com  and they sell $10 and up gift cards at a discounted price. I was a little skeptical at first but I asked my friends who had tried it and said it was legit. Now we are HOOKED! Right now it is only available in the US. They have lots of sales when they sell $25 gift certificates for $2-4 (usually they are $10 for a $25 gift certificate)!


Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 468 x 60

We just got one for Queen of Sheba Ethiopian Restaurant, which we are very excited to try (review will be posted after we try it)! Click the link above to see what gift certificates are available in your area. ALSO they are running another sale now for $25 gift certificates for $4!

3 comments:

  1. I love your food blog, Eugenia! So many things I want to try, and great pictures.
    Thanks for the restaurant website link! I'm going to try it out as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice recipes here! I have a recipe section on my blog too. Looking forward to you sharing some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the restaurant link! I'll be checking it out now.

    ReplyDelete